Ready to eat. Wild caught. Time saving - drain and serve. Serve hot or cold.
- Contains Crustaceans
- Contains Sweeteners
- Crayfish Tails (Procambarus Clarkii) (Crustacean) (53%),
- Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate),
- Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate),
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum),
- Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin)
|of which Saturates||<0.1g|
|of which Sugars||<0.5g|
Prepare and Use
Serving Suggestion Rinse the crayfish tails in cold water before serving. To serve warm The crayfish tails should be added near the end of the cooking process, in time to be heated gently, but thoroughly, to retain the flavour and texture.